Assalamu'alaykum readers! ^_^
Last week, I got a task from my english lecture to write
about my dreams in this blog. So, I will tell you about my desires now
and in the future.
I have many future goals in my life. Exactly, the purpose in
my life must be in accordance with my faith (Aqidah) as an Muslimah and tied to
Islamic laws. For now, I want to achieve a lot of things as soon as
possible.
My desires is divided into several points, that is :
1. I want to have an Islam personality and I want to make Nabi Muhammad as a role model in my life, and try to focused in implementing Islamic laws. Because I want to
preach Islam as a religion that brings prosperity and safety for the peoples.
2. I want to do
what I love and match with my faith and find my passion then I will develop it.
3. I want to enjoy my life grooves, learn
to be people who are always give thanks to ALLAH, for what I have experienced
throughout my life, learn to fix mistakes in the past, and learn to rise from
adversity.
4. I want to learn to appreciate other
people and eliminating prejudice to others.
5. I want to make people smile and happy
because they have know me.
6. I want to learn to appreciate other
people and eliminating prejudice to others and learn to make people happy and
smile because they have know me.
7. I want to have many good friends, living in a good neighborhood, and surrounded by good peoples.
8. I must realize my dream soon after graduated from college. First, I want to marry someone who is able to lead me and bring me into paradise. I also want to build Mosques, a house for all cats in the world and I named "The Kitty Big House", a largest animal hospital in the world, a cosmetics and skin care company that really halal, and a boutique for Muslimah. And I want to be an environmental and animal care activist.
So, all my desires are things that will make me happy.
But, my biggest dream and my true happiness is to go to heaven and meet with ALLAH SWT and Nabi Muhammad.
But, my biggest dream and my true happiness is to go to heaven and meet with ALLAH SWT and Nabi Muhammad.
xoxo :)

No comments:
Post a Comment