Wednesday, September 21, 2016

English task~

The examples of compound sentence is:

1.      It’s my shoes; it’s not your shoes
2.      I love mammals especially cats, for they are very cute and funny
3.      Rabbit is a herbivore, and it’s love to eat carrots
4.      Chickens could not climbing, nor could it swimming
5.      I like to eat chocolate, but I’m afraid of getting fat
6.       I will go to Japan or South Korea
7.      I know that instant noodles is not healthy yet I still eat it
8.      I’m sorry, I’ll be busy tomorrow, so I can’t go with you to the library
9.      I don’t like most of Indonesian television series, for it can damage the morale of the nation
10.  I enjoy a cup of hot chocolate and you enjoy a cup of cuppucino
11.  I have never saw cheetah, nor have I saw leopard directly with my eyes
12.  I have many task, but I have to keep the spirit
13.  I have to study hard or my score will be bad
14.  I don’t want to eat this food yet I don’t want to be hungry
15.  The rain will stop, so we can go to the city park

No comments:

Post a Comment